The Well-Balanced Multivitamin
Geritol® multivitamin is specially formulated with just the right vitamins in just the right amounts so you can feel your best!
Not Too Little. Not Too Much
When it comes to nutritional support, some vitamins go overboard, meaning they contain more than 100% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA). On the other hand, Geritol has been a trusted brand for years because it simply delivers the right balance of nutritional support.
Well-balanced multivitamins like Geritol can be safer to your health and better tolerated. Geritol contains close to 100% RDA of many essential vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamins B1 & B2
- Vitamin B6
- Folic acid
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic Acid
Ingredients Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous, Magnesium Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Niacinamide Ascorbate (Niacin and Vitamin C), dl-?-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Beta Carotene (Vitamin A), Stearic Acid, Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone, Zinc Oxide, Carbonyl Iron, Calcium d-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Silicon Yeast, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Biotin, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrated Silica, Cupric Oxide, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Silicon Dioxide, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12). Phytonadione (Vitamin K1), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate (Molybdenum), Sodium Selenate (Selenium), Sodium Metavanadate, Nickelous Sulfate, Stannous Chloride, Hypromellose, Polyethylene Glycol 8000, Polyethylene Glycol 400, Carnauba Wax. Contains 1% or less of the following ingredients: FD&C Blue #2, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, Titanium Dioxide.
Directions: Adults 12 years and over: Take one tablet daily, immediately before, during, or after the meal of your choice. Not intended for children under 12.
Do not store above 25°C (77°F).
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- What makes Geritol® a well-balanced multivitamin?
- What is the source of the minerals in Geritol® multivitamin?
- Will Geritol® multivitamin increase my fertility?
- Does Geritol® multivitamin contain beta-carotene?
- What type of iron does Geritol® multivitamin contain?
- Are the vitamins and minerals in Geritol® multivitamin synthetic?
- Is Geritol® multivitamin time-released?
- Is Geritol® multivitamin gluten-free?
- Does Geritol® multivitamin contain yeast?
- Are Geritol® supplements kosher?
- Is it safe to take Geritol® multivitamin if I have heart problems, high blood pressure or diabetes?
- If I remove the red coating on Geritol® tablets, will it reduce the nutrients?
- Is it safe to take Geritol® multivitamin if I am pregnant or nursing?
- How does taking Geritol® liquid support my energy levels?
- How do I use Geritol® liquid?
- How much iron does Geritol® liquid contain?
- Why does Geritol® liquid contain alcohol?
- Will the Geritol® liquid stain teeth?
- Do I need to refrigerate Geritol® liquid?
- Does Geritol® liquid contain artificial sweeteners?
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.