Geritol® liquid supplement provides you with energy support through:
- High potency B Vitamins
(B1, B2, niacin, B6 and pantothenic acid)
- 100% of your daily value of iron
When it comes to healthy energy support, both B vitamins and iron are the best nutrients to consider. Read more about the best vitamins for energy >
Everyone knows that your body uses food as fuel, but it’s a pretty complex equation. In order to metabolize that food and turn it into a form of energy your body can actually use, it needs certain vitamins, namely the B vitamins. These multi-purpose, hard-working vitamins support the energy metabolism process and help your body create energy from the sandwich and salad you had for lunch!
So it makes sense that the most common symptoms of a B vitamin deficiency are fatigue, weakness and digestive issues.
Iron is also linked with energy support because it is a vital mineral in your bloodstream, working all throughout your body to transport oxygen through the tissues. An iron deficiency includes symptoms of tiredness, irritability and decreased performance at work or home.
If you feel like your energy is lagging more than usual or that you don’t have the zip that you used to, don’t turn to a quick-fix energy drink. Talk to your doctor about a supplement like Geritol liquid. It may be exactly the energy support you’ve been looking for.
- What makes Geritol® a well-balanced multivitamin?
- What is the source of the minerals in Geritol® multivitamin?
- Will Geritol® multivitamin increase my fertility?
- Does Geritol® multivitamin contain beta-carotene?
- What type of iron does Geritol® multivitamin contain?
- Are the vitamins and minerals in Geritol® multivitamin synthetic?
- Is Geritol® multivitamin time-released?
- Is Geritol® multivitamin gluten-free?
- Does Geritol® multivitamin contain yeast?
- Are Geritol® supplements kosher?
- Is it safe to take Geritol® multivitamin if I have heart problems, high blood pressure or diabetes?
- If I remove the red coating on Geritol® tablets, will it reduce the nutrients?
- Is it safe to take Geritol® multivitamin if I am pregnant or nursing?
- How does taking Geritol® liquid support my energy levels?
- How do I use Geritol® liquid?
- How much iron does Geritol® liquid contain?
- Why does Geritol® liquid contain alcohol?
- Will the Geritol® liquid stain teeth?
- Do I need to refrigerate Geritol® liquid?
- Does Geritol® liquid contain artificial sweeteners?
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.