Nutrients for Energy Support When it comes to maintaining healthy energy levels, both B-vitamins and iron are the nutrients to consider.Geritol® Liquid is a liquid supplement that provides you with energy support through a unique combination of:
- High potency B-vitamins:
B1, B2, Niacin, B6 & Pantothenic Acid
Iron + B-Vitamins When You Need a Boost
Don’t reach for another cup of coffee or a caffeinated soda when your energy levels are lagging. It may be that your body is yearning to be replenished with the essential nutrients in the Geritol® Liquid formula. B-vitamins aid in your body’s metabolism process, turning food into fuel. And iron is necessary in your blood to help move oxygen throughout your body. Sometimes your body needs a little extra.
An Easy-to-Love Liquid Formula
Find out why so many generations choose Geritol® Liquid for energy support. This convenient liquid formula combines essential B vitamins and an iron supplement in an easy-to-swallow liquid to help you out when your energy levels are low.
Ingredients Invert Sugar, Purified Water, Alcohol 12%, Brewers Yeast, Ferric Ammonium Citrate, Caramel Color, Choline Bitartrate, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, dl-Methionine, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, d-Panthenol, Flavors, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Pyridoxine HCl.
Directions: Use dosage cup enclosed. Shake well before using. Adults 12 years and older: 1 tablespoon (1/2 fl. oz.) daily after a meal, or as directed by a doctor. Not intended for children under 12.
Do not store above 25°C (77°F). Protect from freezing.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- What makes Geritol® a well-balanced multivitamin?
- What is the source of the minerals in Geritol® multivitamin?
- Will Geritol® multivitamin increase my fertility?
- Does Geritol® multivitamin contain beta-carotene?
- What type of iron does Geritol® multivitamin contain?
- Are the vitamins and minerals in Geritol® multivitamin synthetic?
- Is Geritol® multivitamin time-released?
- Is Geritol® multivitamin gluten-free?
- Does Geritol® multivitamin contain yeast?
- Are Geritol® supplements kosher?
- Is it safe to take Geritol® multivitamin if I have heart problems, high blood pressure or diabetes?
- If I remove the red coating on Geritol® tablets, will it reduce the nutrients?
- Is it safe to take Geritol® multivitamin if I am pregnant or nursing?
- How does taking Geritol® liquid support my energy levels?
- How do I use Geritol® liquid?
- How much iron does Geritol® liquid contain?
- Why does Geritol® liquid contain alcohol?
- Will the Geritol® liquid stain teeth?
- Do I need to refrigerate Geritol® liquid?
- Does Geritol® liquid contain artificial sweeteners?
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.