A lot more people are interested in where the ingredients in their foods and supplements come from, or where they are sourced. Geritol® liquid contains one mineral, iron, whereas there are 12 minerals in Geritol® multivitamin including:
- IRON (16mg) – Sourced from Carbonyl Iron FCC
- PHOSPHORUS (118mg) – Sourced from Calcium Phosphate USP
- IODINE (120mcg) Potassium Iodide USP
- MAGNESIUM (86mg) – Sourced from Magnesium Oxide USP
- ZINC (13.5mg) – Sourced from Zinc Oxide USP
- COPPER (1.8mg) – Sourced from Cupric Oxide
- MANGANESE (2.4mg) – Sourced from Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate
- CHROMIUM (12mcg) – Sourced from Chromium Chloride Hexahydrate
- MOLYBDENUM (1mcg) – Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate
- SELENIUM (1mcg) – Sourced from Sodium Selenate
- CHLORIDE (20mg) – From various sources as chloride salts of other minerals Potassium Chloride primarily.
- POTASSIUM (36mg) – Sourced from Potassium Iodide USP, Potassium Chloride USP
The minerals in both Geritol® products are derived from mineral salts, with the exception of iron. Iron is supplied in its purest form, called carbonyl iron. Some of the inorganic salts used are potassium iodide (iodine), sodium metavanadate (valadium), and magnesium oxide.
- What makes Geritol® a well-balanced multivitamin?
- What is the source of the minerals in Geritol® multivitamin?
- Will Geritol® multivitamin increase my fertility?
- Does Geritol® multivitamin contain beta-carotene?
- What type of iron does Geritol® multivitamin contain?
- Are the vitamins and minerals in Geritol® multivitamin synthetic?
- Is Geritol® multivitamin time-released?
- Is Geritol® multivitamin gluten-free?
- Does Geritol® multivitamin contain yeast?
- Are Geritol® supplements kosher?
- Is it safe to take Geritol® multivitamin if I have heart problems, high blood pressure or diabetes?
- If I remove the red coating on Geritol® tablets, will it reduce the nutrients?
- Is it safe to take Geritol® multivitamin if I am pregnant or nursing?
- How does taking Geritol® liquid support my energy levels?
- How do I use Geritol® liquid?
- How much iron does Geritol® liquid contain?
- Why does Geritol® liquid contain alcohol?
- Will the Geritol® liquid stain teeth?
- Do I need to refrigerate Geritol® liquid?
- Does Geritol® liquid contain artificial sweeteners?
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.